And the winner is...
...who chose the "Countess Charlotte" Miniature Tricorn.
Congratulations Penny! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get your hat to you ASAP.
Thanks so much to all who entered. I really loved reading about how and where you would wear my hats and could imagine all these outfits. It was great fun for me. I hope you all enjoyed it too. Also big thanks to everyone who shared the competition around, and my lovely voting panel (I know we all had trouble choosing).
Did you have your heart set on the hat you wanted from the shop and making it a part of your dream outfit? Have 20% off for the rest of August, with the discount code dream when buying any hat from my online shop. I'll be adding some new things before the end of the month too, and they will also be included in the sale!
To entice my newer readers to keep coming back, here are some things you will be seeing on the blog in the near future:
- Photos from another 1950s shoot, including my designs and genuine vintage hats
- A few vintage maternity outfits
- A look at a truly tragic vintage hat I'm going to be restoring
- A bit of Steampunk and fantasy Victoriana fun
- More 1950s millinery research and inspiration, including a review of a free pattern from 1954
- A new exciting project that my readers can be involved in (I'll be talking about this next week and I'm very excited about it!)
Again, thanks everyone for a fun competition!