Friday 7 February 2014

The Online Shop is Open!!

You can now buy my hats online! The gorgeous little "Shop" link on the right hand side will take you there too at any time.

 

To celebrate the grand opening, and because I have covered my walls with hooks and my shelves with boxes and I need to clear some space, I'm offering my blog readers and FB fans 25% off until the end of February!


These are some of the hats you'll find there currently, and I'll be uploading more hats frequently, so keep checking back.


If you like my hats, and think you might know someone else who would too, please share this with them. It'll make me feel special :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Huge and very happy congratulations on launching your own shop! Your work is unendingly gorgeous, dear Tanith.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig